Engineering, Procurement & Contracting
ITM, Gurgaon (MD University, Rohtak)
B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) -
Inter-DAV National level Hockey - Gold medal (2006)
BAJA SAEINDIA Team - ITM, Gurgaon (2008 - 2012)
Maruti Suzuki Autocross Championship 2017 - FWD Open class >1600cc
Simran Deep Singh
Proficient in Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Management, Budgeting & Costing, Logistics Network design, Margin improvement and P&L ownership. Expertise in Program Management, Digital Transformation, Stakeholder Management, Relationship Management, Team Handling. Worked across the boundaries of 15 states pan India and 4 countries.
Work Exp | 9 years
Hero MotoCorp Limited
- Solution design, negotiation, implementation and contract management of 3PL for inbound supply chain of 8 plants, with an annual spend of INR 275 Cr.
- Risk evaluation, risk mitigation, cost benefit analysis of inbound supply chain strategy of 6 production plants wrt vendor locations, parts mix, route
- Warehouse management, service level agreement finalisation, manpower handling, IT setup (SAP) for 16 external warehousing locations across 5 states.
Hero Motocorp Ltd.
- Budgeting and end to end handling of express transportation across company verticals & pan-India vendor & plant locations via Road, Train, Air & Sea.
- Digital dashboard for live tracking of vehicles across NCR region plants, web portal for logistics indenting, service confirmation & payment tracking.
- Managed 8 SPOCs - one at each plant location, responsible for supply chain logistics of respective plants.
Amtek Auto Ltd.
Bhiwadi (RJ), Dharuhera (HR)
- Operations Management and Sourcing for Core Shop at Iron Foundry plant, with an addressable base of INR 15 Cr.
- SPOC for data collation & executive communication for all cost saving charters identified and signed off with Accenture Strategy Consulting team.
- Team handling of blue collar workers engaged in outsourced fettling; throughput enhancement of fettling shop: 45 MT/shift to 75 MT/shift.