Technology Leader and Advisor in the Data Management, Data Governance & Data Quality space, experienced in delivering transformational programs, for Pharma giants. SPOC for Cognizant Data Management Practice for the West Coast of US ($8M+). Established Master Data Governance Best practices through strategic initiatives for multiple clients, enabling key Commercial Functions leveraging Data & AI.
Work Experience | 15 years
- Program Delivery, Stakeholder Management, Advisory, Strategy & Roadmap - delivered Productivity gains of up to 20% through Master Data Initiatives
- Enabled Sales Analytics, Digital Marketing & Speaker Programs focusing on DQ, process automation & cost optimization ($30K/Qtr) through RPA, AI & ML
- Anchored multiple Pre-Sales discussions,MDM Awareness Workshops & Client Presentations and played a key role in Recruitment & Competency Development
- Spearheaded Global Master Data Solution Rollouts for top Pharma enabling key functions across SF CRM, Contracts, Clinical, Med Affairs & Supply Chain
- Successfully led cross functional teams (Business,Tech Design,Dev,Quality,Support) and delivered multiple End to End engagements to the tune of $4M
- Defined Master Data Roadmaps and Consulted for top Pharma clients across US, UK, China - setup Data Governance counsel to manage operational datasets.
Walton Oaks,UK Beijing,China. Connecticut, USA Kolkata, India
- Onsite Project Lead owning Definition & Analysis of Requirements, Architecture Design, Build, E2E Testing - facilitated Onshore Offshore coordination
- Led the Build,Integration & Support teams, actively coordinating with upstream/downstream systems, working closely with PMO for ongoing status.
- Part of a 4-member team that setup the Informatica MDM Competency at Cognizant from scratch - grew into a $80M+ Practice with 2000+ resources globally