Manager with rich experience in project lifecycle ranging from Strategy, Business Development, Stakeholder & Project Management, Data Analysis to Operations & Supply chain management. Successfully led strategic Multimillion Dollar projects for dispute resolution, project and stakeholder management for Govt. of India, Fiji, Chhattisgarh & Himachal Pradesh & developed business for my organisations.
Work Exp | 7 years
Engineer/ Deputy Manager
- Prepared financial estimates, tender documents, land acquisition, forest clearance proposals, BOQ and contracts of NHs worth 500 crores.
- Analyzed the socio-economic factors and projected the traffic for adoption of suitable carriageway of NHs & received alignment approval from Mort&h.
- Responsible for stakeholder management, contract preparation, bid strategy & bid management for selection of vendors in Chhattisgarh, Tamil Nadu etc.
Engineer/ Quantity Surveyor
Fiji Islands/ Delhi
- Responsible for quantity estimation, dispute resolution, strategy and stakeholder management of Fiji Roads Authority projects worth 300 Million FJD.
- Led the bid preparation, bid management, contract negotiations to secure orders worth 300+ crs from Govts of India & Fiji.
- Helped in establishing the Roads and Railways Division in the organization by bringing new business in India and abroad.
Graduate Junior Engineer
Himachal Pradesh Public Works Department
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Responsible for supervision, store purchase, supply chain management, operations of govt. roads.
- Managed the data of all NH works in Himachal for updating in PMIS & responsible for monitoring construction works of all NHs in Himachal Pradesh.
- Prepared contracts and tenders, financially analyzed, evaluated & awarded bids for construction & consultancy projects worth 500+ crores.