- Project/Program Management
Engineering, Procurement & Contracting
Experienced in leading cross-functional teams for Project Execution, Digitalization, Project Engineering Management, Crisis Handling, Stakeholder Engagement & Change Management across different projects for cross functional industries across the globe. Drove multiple strategic process improvement projects and delivered Risk Mitigation plans & Cost Optimisation Models.
Work Experience | 11 years
Senior Engineer Controls
Siemens Logistics India Private Limited
Kolkata,India/Nuremberg, Germany/ Daejeon, South Korea
- Achieved on-time startup of modernized distribution center worth 50 million USD at Daejeon Hub, using high level automation and digitalization.
- Led a 39-member team to ensure zero downtime of critical operations for baggage handling system at NSCBI Airport, ensuring service level of 99.5%.
- Achieved cost savings worth 0.02 M USD through strategic negotiations and received drive power modules after the warranty timeframe.
Fox Controls Private Limited
- Developed industrial automation software solutions and handled change management to achieve a cost reduction of 30% for the steel sector projects.
- Completed migration of Control System at PCAL, Bhutan, prior to deadlines, ensuring zero productivity loss and achieving cost savings of 0.4M USD.
- Spearheaded the installation and data analysis of SCADA systems at Metro Dairy, Kolkata, reducing maintenance costs by 15%.
Gontermann Peipers India Limited
- Led a 9 member team as a shift in charge by handling the operations & maintenance activities to meet the production targets.
- Implemented proper quality of production by following TPM, 5S methods and maintained overall equipment efficiency of 90% for Boggie furnace.
- Spreadheaded Automation solution implementation in the Sub Zero process, resulting in 40% operational efficiency improvement.