- Sales & Marketing
Growth oriented professional with experience in Business Development,Strategic Management,& Sales, in the Energy & Environment sector. I have had success in the establishing & expanding businesses in untapped emerging global markets through growth strategy and working with multicultural teams. Also have extensive experience working with C-Suite executives on multiple corporate strategy initiatives
Work Experience | 7 years
International Sales & Strategy- Assistant Manager
- Instrumental in 35% revenue growth of International business to $20M, & handled cross geography teams including SEA,MENA,SSA,Russia,Australia,& Israel
- Strategized business plans for respective geographies, & increased profitability of division by 8% through strategic pricing and outflow optimization
- "Thermax Brand Ambassador" for Campus Recruitment and executed C-suite "Talent Mobility" initiative to devise policies on retaining 'talent'
Area Sales Manager, Philippines
- Established local operations & implemented business frameworks for Philippines as a new market, & achieved USD$ 4M revenue in the 1st operational year
- Improved brand visibility & product marketability through strategic partnerships with market influencers, running marketing campaigns, & KAM
- Part of a special top management team, "Voice of Youth", influencing corporate decisions and reporting directly to the Board-of-Directors.
International Business Development and Proposals
- Worked in top management initiative to expand footprint in International Markets and devised sustainable business models for the selected geographies
- Conducted Data Forecasting for Market sizing, Market research & trends, Competition & Environmental Analysis to establish GTM strategies for SEA & SSA
- Additionally, handled Techno-commercial proposals for process boilers for Thailand. Understood customer requirements & provided competitive solutions