Research & Development
Professional in product development with 13 years' experience in the automotive and aerospace industries in product management, R&D, operations, and stakeholder management. Driven projects with an innovative and future approach, and communicated with intercultural and German skills to speed up deliveries across continents.
Work Exp | 13 years
Int Exp | 0 months
Senior Product Design Engineer
Mercedes Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
- Managed the design and development of various automotive components made of advanced materials
- Played the role of the SPOC to compile information from the cross-functional teams and deliver the turnkey solution, including design and analysis.
- Collaborated and shared knowledge with cross-functional teams and provided mentoring to improve collaboration, culture, and learning.
Tata Advanced Materials Limited
- Developed parts and got them certified by the Q&C team. Obtained customer's approval, and then trained the team for mass production.
- Performed analysis to identify gaps in raw material requirements, capacity planning, equipment availability, and customer requirements.
- Served as a liaison between Business Development, Procurement, Production, and Quality teams to improve delivery times and decrease bottlenecks.
SBQ Steels limited
- Coordinated between the project office and steel plant for procurement of the materials required for plant construction.
- Handled the receipt of design inputs and the equipment from the suppliers necessary for the erection and commissioning of the Steel Melting Shop.
- Communicated with the suppliers to obtain relevant technical information and ensured receipt of goods with their documentation.