Engineering, Procurement & Contracting
Agile Project Delivery with Focused Build by SAP
Agile Software Development University of Minnesota
Becoming a Product Manager- Linkedin Learning
Moment of Service award for CSR Activity at SAP
Build bridges, not silos' recognition in SAP for helping accessibility team
Keep the promise' recognition in SAP
Extensive experience in IT Consulting, and Agile Project Management. Worked on high-impact scalable internet level and complex business problems. Automated e2e process for SAP Ariba, e-commerce, marketing & banking products which reduced manual efforts by 90%. Developed a training and orientation program for new hires-mentored 10+ new hires- that improved the consultant readiness time by 1 month.
Work Exp | 8 years
- Proficient in product and process standards, business requirements, and quality assurance. Worked on cloud on-demand software and B2B marketplace.
- Enhanced QA process to upgrade client technology-SAP, Salesforce and reduced manual labor by 90% by using automation tools like Selenium, and Katalon.
- Subject matter expert in terms of quality assurance and test-related processes, methods, and tools.Developed automation and unit testing frameworks.
- Lead E2E Salesforce team testing and validation through
full life cycle including analysis, design, configuration, testing, and
- Collaborated and drove activities with a variety of teams including program managers,
stakeholder, application & database developers to execute plans.
- Collaborate with product teams on validating and aligning client-specific
requirements around product enhancements.
Tech Quality and Test Engineer
- Designed, build, and maintained an automation framework for testing the department's systems globally managing, monitor & improving the infrastructure
- Liaised with multiple stakeholders at all levels across the bank including international locations
comply with testing strategy, standards, and plans
- Developed and managed custom tools and integrate them to increase engineering productivity while handling upstream/downstream testing