- Project/Program Management
Madhav Institute of Technology and Science, Gwalior (M.P.)
(Affiliated to RGPV university)
B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) -
Recognized from client for leading & delivering transformation project in SAFe methodology.
Awarded RnR thrice, for contribution in delivering critical functionalities single handedly.
A Multiskilled professional with cross-functional experience in Telecom Domain in Operations Support System, Software Defined Network-Virtual Network Function, & Billing support System, spanning across project management, quality assurance. Spearheaded implementation of SAFe in transformation project and SDWAN technology. Delivered around 30 releases,enabling our clients for better user experience
Work Experience | 7 years
Advisory Technical Services Specialist
IBM India Ltd
- Managing Team of 6 people, handling technical queries,maintaining LL and Root Cause Analysis sheets, mitigation plans.Presenting key decision record.
- Worked on various projects in BSS domain-Customer Authentication, VOLTE, Hardware Upgrade and Billing, Installment features, etc.
- Led governance & other events call with team and all stakeholders to discuss and eliminate bottlenecks and ensure smooth and timely project delivery.
Functional Test Engineer.
Amdocs Development Centre India, LLP
- Responsible for managing the teams across India,USA, and Mexico.Led projects on functionalities as -SDWAN, AT&T VPN, Layer 2 & Layer 3 services, etc.
- Updating and developing automation suites to minimize manual efforts and implementing them in DevOps lifecycle.
- Handling E2E Processes-project estimation, requirement gathering, Test plan, reviewing Test cases, Test data, RTM, summary report and release notes.