- Finance & Accounting
Sales & Marketing
Certified in Commercial Credit by Moody's Analyst
JAIIB certified by IIBF
Certified in Data Science Training
Dynamic professional with experience in credit monitoring, risk management, recovery, marketing and adept at people management with leadership abilities.Efficient in tracking SMA accounts and taking pre-emptive measures such as restructuring and rephasement. Efficient in working and leading a team of over 15 members and monitoring over 320+ branches under Mumbai Zone.
Work Experience | 6 years
Credit Risk Analyst & Credit Monitoring Officer
Bank of Baroda
- Kept a watch over the changing market paradigms to sense likely concern and took preventive measures. Analyzed Qlik & MIS data for monitoring.
- Ensured that securities are conformed with the sanction terms, registered with government database, and have not deteriorated, using BI launch pad.
- Reported borrowers to RBI for time-bound resolution of stressed accounts. Monitored taken-over accounts as per RBI guidelines.
Credit Monitoring; Branch Operations & Marketing
- Reported Early Warning Signals & non cooperative borrowers to take timely corrective action and prevented detoriation of advances.
- Monitored advances by perusing Adhoc sanctions, BG/LC, stock statements/book debts, insurance expiry date, and inspection report.
- Carried out branch activities such as compliance, KYC updation, inspection, operations, cross-selling, digital banking penetration, Financial inclusion.
Branch Operations, Marketing and Recovery
Punjab National Bank
- Represented the clearing house to settle trading accounts, and reconciled mirror accounts. Carried out data cleansing for up-gradation of CBS.
- Coordinated with currency chest, nominated on behalf of RBI for cash management, managed inventory, and was the joint custodian of safety locker.
- Matched the best possible financial product for customers according to their needs and carried out recovery drive for up-gradation of sick accounts.