Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Certificate in Technology & Management (IIMB+IITM)
Bronze Badge - Consumer Products (EY)
Won EY Invictus(2020), EY Golden Beam-Exceptional Client Services(2016) & Values(2014) annual awards
Silver medal awarded for securing merit, Economics Honors
Led and managed global clients, teams, and engagements aimed at providing transaction advisory and risk management services. Prepared benchmarking studies, risk assessment reports to assist with audits. Implemented process improvement & automation projects (RPA and SharePoint) to achieve 39% error reduction, 5 FTE savings, scope & team expansion (to 30 FTEs), and efficient workflow management.
Work Experience | 10 years
Manager, International Tax & Transaction Services
- Worked on business development activities such as creating RFP, business cases, budgets, dashboards, testing, product and people management etc.
- Responsible for conducting client interviews to discuss the functions, risks, & assets position, analysing financial data to provide policy solutions
- Led a team of 15 people to deliver Global Benchmarking studies for (in)tangible intercompany transactions in diverse sectors using Orbis, D&B etc.
Assistant Manager, Risk
- Responsible for conducting Internal audit(compliance) reviews; preparing risk assessment and mitigation reports; strategising scope & team expansion
- Managed budget, resource and capacity planning, performance evaluation, training, quality, utilization, stakeholder & team (30 members) management
- Developed quality assurance models, led and implemented digital transformation & automation projects-39% error reduction & 5 FTE savings