Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Certificate in Technology & Management (IIMB+IITM)
Bronze Badge - Consumer Products (EY)
Won EY Invictus(2020), EY Golden Beam-Exceptional Client Services(2016) & Values(2014) annual awards
Silver medal awarded for securing merit, Economics Honors
Led and managed global clients, teams, and engagements aimed at providing transaction advisory and risk management services. Prepared benchmarking studies, risk assessment reports to assist with audits. Implemented process improvement & automation (RPA and SharePoint) to achieve 99.8% quality and 100% TAT adherence, 39% error reduction, savings of over $50k p.a. and efficient workflow management.
Work Experience | 10 years
Manager, International Tax & Transaction Services
- Worked on business development activities - creating RFPs, dashboards using Excel, R and Tableu, UAT testing, product management, quality trackers etc.
- Conducted interviews with clients to discuss functions, assets & risk position, performed Gap analysis & Economic analysis to provide policy solutions
- Led a team of 15 people & advised clients regarding intercompany (in)tangible transaction policies & pricing methods using Global Benchmarking analysis
Assistant Manager, Risk
- Responsible for conducting Internal audit(compliance) reviews; preparing risk assessment and mitigation reports; strategising scope and team expansion
- Managed budget, resource and capacity planning, performance evaluation, training, utilization, recruitment, stakeholder & team management (30 members)
- Developed quality assurance models, led digital transformation projects - RPA implementation, Sharepoint migration, replacement of legacy platforms