- Project/Program Management
PSPO- Professional Scrum Product Owner
Become an Agile Project Manager
The Complete SQL Bootcamp
Performance oriented professional with the extensive experience in designing and planning of the end-to-end supply chain network. Managed multiple internal and external stakeholders, designed and implemented the data-driven process improvement initiatives, and handled cost-optimization, speed-optimization, service-level improvement, and serviciability expansion projects.
Work Experience | 6 years
Program Manager- Operations Excellence
- Developed, monitored, and evaluated end-to-end Logistics performance KPIs and provided visibility both downstream and upstream via live dashboards.
- Led data-driven process improvement projects, conducted RCAs, and partnered with stakeholders to resolve inefficiency and increase overall NPS score.
- Planned and implemented initiatives such as 2-day and Next-day delivery, Vehicle GPS tracking, and Dock management system across Pan India facilities.
Senior Associate - Network Planning
- Implemented "Logistics Planner," a product that provides optimized routes, in Pan India facilities, reducing overall transport cost by 12 cr annually.
- Led the planning team to expand the network across 600+ cities pan India, thereby increasing the orders volume by 20%.
- Led the team to improve the overall service levels by 10% and decrease the overall transportation cost by 5% through comprehensive network planning.
Associate - Network Planning
- Developed and implemented the hub manpower model across Pan India hubs, resulting in increased manpower utilization from 60% to 85%.
- Effectively contributed to reduce the turnaround time by 20% on more than 10,000 Pan India lanes.
- Implemented 5S methodology across all hubs in South India.