- Product Management
Sales & Marketing
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology (Honours)) -
Operational Excellence Award, 2017 - ICICI Bank
SKOCH Award for iDigiPay, 2018
An avid challenge seeker, I am a customer-centric and data-driven product manager and have rich experience of working with cross-functional teams to plan, build, launch and scale B2C & B2B products in the BFSI space for ICICI Bank. Before my stint at ICICI, I worked with Crompton Greaves Ltd., where I was involved in sales & marketing for transformers and switchgear across the globe.
Work Experience | 10 years
Product Business Unit Head - Transaction Banking
ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Managed product roadmap, backlog, operations, deployments & audits on 17+ payment products handling a transaction volume of INR 100 Million per day.
- Identified, prioritized, and implemented continuous improvements to ensure system availability of 99.5% and a 23% reduction in manual service requests.
- Responsible for set-up, readiness, testing and syncing of disaster recovery systems at secondary data centre to ensure business process continuity.
Product Manager - Government Banking Group
ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Responsible for product vision, roadmap, backlog and GTM for all payment and collection products under the Government Banking Technology group.
- Launched two new products and turned around a third product, leading to increased income of INR 180 million and savings of INR 11 million annually.
- Translated user requirements into business requirement documents containing user journeys, UI's, mock-ups etc., reducing development time by 42%.
Executive - International Sales & Marketing
Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- End-to-end bid proposal for HV/LV transformers & switchgear in power equipment in LATAM & Africa, ensuring an annual order book of INR 5,000 Million.
- Contract management - including design approvals, coordination for factory testing, dispatch & shipping for quoted orders to ensure on-time delivery.
- New Market Penetration - Formulated and managed the penetration strategy for Peru & Ghana and received first time orders worth INR 120 Millon for CG.