Supply Chain Management
Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies, Indian Maritime University
B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) -
Nautical Science / Ship Operations and Cargo Handling
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut
M.Sc. (Master of Science) -
Certification in Product Management
Certificate of Competency by Government of India
Project Leadership and Risk Management
Safety Champion reward for Implementation of SafeR+ onboard ship in Tanker fleet
Hand picked Officer by Fleet Superintendent for Ship delivery , dry docking and takeover of Ships
Rewarded for saving Marine pollution and forestalled liabilities of 250Mn by quick response actions.
Awarded by The Poetry Society of India for poetry anthologies "Samyak" and "Yatharth"
Adjourned Best Parade Commander in Pre-Republic Day camp from NCC South Eastern Command level
Awarded with Master AirForce at command level for overall performance at school at zone
Ex Merchant Navy Officer. Dynamic, result-oriented & versatile professional with diversified global experience to envision direction & craft strategies. Worked across the value chain of the shipping industry. Led crew through multifarious challenges amid an uncharted environment. Adept in supply chain management, strategic operations, and negotiations.
Work Exp | 9 years
Int Exp | 89 months
Ship Operation Officer (Voyage & Cargo Operations)
Fleet Management Limited, Hong Kong
Worldwide(US,Europe,Africa and South East)
- Planning Ship and Port Operations and its execution, Navigation and Cargo Operation cargo documentation,controlling operations and SOP implementation
- General Management of Ship Operations, Strategic management, Ship's safety-Security,Waste management, Medical Supervisor at ships hospital.
- Ship Navigation and Training officer. Inventory Management and procurement for ship equipment. Emergency Communication Officer .
Ship Operation Officer
Selandia Ship Management (V.Ships Int)
- Ship Officer in Incharge to prepare safe and economically efficient ship's Voyage plan Port to Port across globe .
- Strategic management, Asst Ship security Officer ,Crew Safety, handling of global supply chain operations, negotiation with governments .
- In-charge of Ships Navigation, Ships Medical First Aid, Policy regulations, procurement, and Inventory management.
Ship Operation Officer
Executive Ship Management, Singapore
World wide (United States and European nations)
- Planning Operations and execution of global shipment projects across the globe and managing operations and the team of the multi-national crew
- Strategic management and handling of global supply chain operations.
- In charge of Ships Navigation, Emergency Communication, Safety Equipments, Ships Budgeting, procurements and Inventory management.