Asutosh Kumar Mishra
Highly motivated & passionate professional with around 8.5 years experience in Leadership, Category Management, Stakeholder Management, Product Design & Development in Smart Wearables and Fashion & Lifestyle Industry. Prior experience in NPD, Project Management & Market Research. Passionate about translating emerging businesses into successful brands and has public & private sector experience.
Work Experience | 9 years
Chief Operating Officer
National Fashion Design Incubator, Ministry of Textiles
- Strategic and executional leadership responsibility to setup Smart Wearable Systems (SWS) & Fashion & Lifestyle Accessories (F&LA) start-up incubator.
- Lead infrastructure & department setup, incubatee enrolment & mentoring, establishing industry & investor relations by managing diverse stakeholders.
- Kickstarted operations within 90 days. Prepared NFDI policy and utilized budget of INR 1Cr in H2 2020-21 towards procurement and infrastructure setup.
Manager - Design
- Category Management & NPD of watches and wearables category for SE Asia for Ted Baker, Benetton, Nautica, Timex & Helix brands amounting to INR 150Cr.
- Led contract design & manufacturing for ABFRL & USPL towards Covid contingency plans to augment capacity and generated INR 10Cr revenue (Jun-Aug 2020)
- Led innovation to create seasonal breadth of 100 SKUs alongwith Timex US by amalgamating brand language, R&D, global trends and channel requirements.
Asst Manager - Design
- Responsible for NPD of lifestyle products, personal & travel accessories categories for Raymond, MTM and Park Avenue - a business of INR 300Cr.
- Created competitive edge & delivered category growth averaging 15% by onboarding new vendors to develop high quality products and reduce costs.
- Developed & implemented launch strategies to align stakeholders and cater to channel requirements of retail & distribution for a breadth of 500 SKUs.